These “rolling billboards” are on the major streets throughout the market to deliver your message in a large-profile, attention-getting format. Bus advertising is an effective and low cost medium to reach the urban audience to “GET THE WORD OUT” throughout your market. As they circulate their routes your message is viewed over and over again by thousands of people in cars as well as pedestrians. This continuity builds familiarity with your brand, so customers will think of you when making purchasing decisions. Bus ads are great for branding campaigns, which typically run for a year. There are many options available from full wraps to interior cards to accommodate your budget.
Why Bus Advertising?
- Your customers are on the go an average of 1,100 miles each month
- Buses deliver your message to a steady flow of consumers
- Rolling billboards circulating on the busiest streets all over the city
- Buses deliver high exposure to your message all day long
- Consumers don’t have to make special effort to see your message
- Embellishments and wraps add a dramatic effect to your ad
Taxi advertising offers high levels of recall, reaching downtown Denver and Boulder locals, business executives, and tourists as they circulate around hotels, convention center, events and restaurants. Taxi’s are perfect for delivering your message around special promotions, discounts, and events.
The creative is printed on panels similar to buses and affixed to the roof or trunk. Roof units are double-sided with the panels set in frames.
- They are rolling billboards circulating in a concentrated area
- They are in front of an audience looking for restaurants, hotels, services, and events
- They are used by a demographic with high incomes heading out to spend their money