The Vail Valley is home to two world class resorts – Vail and Beaver Creek which both are consistently ranked as two of the top resort destinations in the world. The resorts attract visitors from around the world for skiing, luxurious accommodations, top rated restaurants, recreational amenities and special events. The demographics of those visiting these resorts are expectedly among the highest income producers.
The Vail Valley ski/snowboard season begins at Thanksgiving and runs through mid-April. Summer is the second largest season and runs from May – September. Events throughout both seasons attract thousands of spectators to watch top athletes and performers from around the world as they compete in the international events. The seasons are full of sporting, arts, music/concerts, food, holiday and seasonal events, which all draw large crowds to the Vail Valley. The Vail Valley is a mecca of diverse year round outdoor activities.
Beaver Creek 2012 XTERRA’s off road triathlon, USA Pro-Cycling Challenge, Vail Automotive Classic, Vail International Dance festival, America Cup Fly Fishing, Tough Mudder, BRAVO Classical music series, TEVA Mountain Games, Vail Jazz Festival, and more…
Beaver Creek World Cup, Beaver Creek Talons Challenge, Vail Film Festival, American Ski Classic, Taste of Vail, Birds of Prey World Cup Downhill Races, Concerts, Beaver Creek Culinary Festival, Vail Snow Daze, Spring Back to Vail, Winter TEVA Mountain Games and more…
- Overnight travel spending in 2010 for Mountain Resorts in Colorado was $921 million
- Male/Female visitors are evenly split at 60/40, over 70% are married and 60% have children, 60% are aged 25-55
- 75% of visitors are active promoters, meaning that they have a higher propensity to return and will actively promote the resort to others — the most effective form of marketing
- Rest & relaxation is the main reason for visiting Vail
- 75% of visitors stay overnight and 64% stay on average of 6.3 nights
- 1,750,000 total skier/snowboarder visits to Vail in the 2010-2011 season
- 899,728 total skier/snowboarder visits to Beaver Creek in the 2010-2011 season
- Average household income of Vail and Beaver Creek visitors is $200,000 & $300,000 respectively
- 2009 median houwprice was $685,864
- Colorado, Texas, California, Florida and NY are top 5 feeder states
Eagle County Airport
Located 35 miles west of Vail, Eagle Airport (EGE) is serviced in the winter by American, Delta and United with non-stop flights to and from Atlanta, Chicago, Dallas/Ft. Worth, Denver, Houston, LA, Miami, Minn./St. Paul, NY/Kennedy and Newark airports for the winter season. The Airport has served over 3.5million passangers since it opened in 1996.
The Eagle County Transit system runs from Eagle Airport to serve the Town of Vail and Beaver Creek with over 30 buses.
Street Media Group offers up to 30 buses that circulate the Vail Valley each day on 70 miles of different routes. With area coverage that includes Gypsum, Vail, Avon, Edwards, Minturn, Leadville, and Beaver; your advertisement will be sure to capture the residents and tourist’s attention throughout the county. Each of these buses creates a unique advertising opportunity for your business to “Get The Word Out!”
We at Street Media Group are able to offer a wide variety of Bus Advertising products to promote your service or product. Ad space on each bus includes the typical panel ad on all sides along with any combination of Larger Than Life and panel, King Kong, Tail wrap, for full wrap. In addition we have the interior card spaces for reaching tourist and residents with longer readtime while traveling. If you have an idea for ad design, look no further we have a designer in house that will help your vision come to life.
Whether you are a local business or national organization looking to post a small short term campaign or large long term campaign, we can provide space for any budget. We aren’t successful unless, you are successful, let us help you get there!