The population of Colorado Springs metro statistical area: 416,427 (Second largest city in Colorado)
Colorado Springs is the 48th largest city in the U.S.
National attractions in Colorado Springs include:
- U.S. Olympic Training Center
- Pikes Peak Mountain
- Garden of the Gods Park
- Broadmoor Hotel
- The Air Force Academy
- Seven Falls
- Manitou Springs
Recent city honors:
- America’s best city to live (ranked #1 by Outside Magazine, 2009)
- Best city to raise an outdoor kid (ranked #7 by Backpacker Magazine, 2009)
- Best city to find a fresh start (ranked #8 by Business Week, 2009)
- First in celebrating diversity (National League of Cities, 2010)
- Best place for business and careers (ranked #10 by Forbes, 2009)
- Safest city for children (Top 10 Men’s Health Magazine, 2010)
- Allstate America’s best drivers report (Allstate Top 10, 2010)
- Best city for families (Top 20 from Parenting.com, 2010)
- Friendliest bike city in America (Top 20 from Bicycling Magazine, 2010)
- Top 100 places to live (RelocateAmerica.com, 2010)
- U.S. hotspot for young, talent workers (#3 Midsize Magnet City by Next Cities TM, 2009)
- Median age: 34.9
- Male/female percentage: 49/51
- Est. median household income: $52,984
- Median housing price: $236,700
- Homeownership rate: 61%
- Persons per square mile: 48.5
Street Media Group of Colorado Springs offers up to 36 buses that circulate on 18 different routes daily. Each of these buses creates a unique advertising opportunity for your business to “Get The Word Out!” With area coverage from North Chapel Hills Mall, West into Manitou Springs, East to Peterson Air force Base, and South into city of Widefield-Security; your advertisement will be sure to capture the motorist’s attention.
We at Street Media Group are able to offer a wide variety of Bus Advertising products ranging from full bus wraps down to interior cards, all at a price point to fit any budget whether you are a local or national business our goal is your success!
Street Media Group has the opportunity to offer advertising space on 150 curbside billboards throughout the city of Colorado Springs. These curbside billboards are strategically placed at eye-level and angled towards traffic in all directions. These 4′ x 6′ eye-level billboards offer perfect directional markers to your location, or effective for delivering a message to reach the masses with full market coverage.
Customers will be able to receive your message 24 hours a day – 7days a week from either the standard or our backlit panels. Our curbside billboard advertising can be coupled with full house shelters to form a full station domination that is full of color, and is BIG and BOLD.
Curbside billboards are a sure way to “Get The Word Out” about your business. Your success is our success, let us help you get there.
Bus Benches are scattered throughout the City of Colorado Springs. With over 600 bench locations to offer, Street Media Group can provide inexpensive advertising space that will visibly dominate your competition.
Sized at 2’High and 6’Wide, bus benches are angled towards on-coming traffic, at eye-level, and reaches thousands of motorists, pedestrians, and bus riders every day. Same as curbside billboards and full house shelters; bus benches are visible 24 hours a day – 7 days a week, and perfect for full market and directional coverage. With the flexibility to choose the best locations in your strategic market area, you can target your ad dollars with laser focus in the areas most saturated with your demographic requirements.
Bus Benches are a great solution to finding eye-level billboards at minimal investment of $3 per day. Whether you are looking to dominate the streets with maximum presence for a short term campaign, or a long term awareness strategy to convey stablilty and service, we are here to help you “Get The Word Out”.